Friday, November 25, 2011

I just went to bed with clean nails and when i woke up, my left hand had dirty nails. How could this happen?

Im wondering if it has anything to do with my body secreting something like sweat or whatever.I just went to bed with clean nails and when i woke up, my left hand had dirty nails. How could this happen?
You would be surprised how minute bed fluff and dead skin around the fingers can congeal to cause the problem, usually by sweat, I wouldn't worry unduly.I just went to bed with clean nails and when i woke up, my left hand had dirty nails. How could this happen?
Is it possible that you scratched your body somewhere in your sleep and you didn't shower off before bed, or if you did, not the best shower job ever, and you have dead skin and some dirt there now?
you might be scratching your head or legs at night without knowing it. or your sheets are dirty. its probably nothing serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment