Friday, November 25, 2011

Nails??!!!!!!!?

What do guys think of nails like this:





http://janecemoment.com/images/hand.jpg





They are manicured and artificial but not too long or nasty looking. Do y'all think these look good or no?? THANKS! :)Nails??!!!!!!!?
I don't think anything fake looks good. And I could never wear fake nails; they feel too annoying. I don't even like wearing heels.Nails??!!!!!!!?
It's called pink and whites aka french manicure. The look can be achieved by applying pink and white acrylic or gel. It can also be polished on natural nails with a sheer pink and white polish.

Report Abuse



Very pretty.
Beautiful. Dude I broke a nail today, it hurt, I amost cried. I need to get my nails done like that.
Thats how my nails are always done. Very classy!
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment