Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does anyone know where I can find a web page for BRiT/TEX cream for the finger nails to order online?

BRiT/TEX is a gentle nail and cuticle treatment cream. Sheila Brit owns the company. BRiT/TEX is based in Stratford, CT. My mother uses this product on a regular bases. She is running short of this product and it is hard for her to find. Thank you.





All rude answers will be reported.Does anyone know where I can find a web page for BRiT/TEX cream for the finger nails to order online?
As far as I know there is no place to order it online. Go to the website below and scroll down to SHEILA BRIT, LTD. The company phone number is listed beside it. Hopefully they can tell you what you can do from there. The last time I know of anyone ordering from them was by calling. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment