Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's a good way to get my nails to grow faster?

I had fake nails over top, but now that they are off, my nails are brittle and several of them broke. I want them to grow faster and stronger so they can look nicer.What's a good way to get my nails to grow faster?
Use Sally Hansen's Daily Grown Nail Treatment. It hardens your nails over time and they grow the same week you use it.


Good Luck!!!What's a good way to get my nails to grow faster?
You don't need all that fancy crap. I use to wear fake nails all the time and it made my nails thin and weak. All you need to do is not wear fake nails for months and just file and take care of them as usual. I assure you they will grow stronger and faster, naturally.
There is a clear nail polish which makes them grow faster and harder. My friends (girls) use to own them. By the way its for natural nails too. It takes some weeks.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Nail+Polish+P鈥?/a>
you should rub a piece of garlic on them every day
Consume more almonds, milk, cheese to get nutrient. Also take some vitamin E and A. That will provide the strength

No comments:

Post a Comment