Saturday, July 31, 2010

I bite my nails until they bleed, so I got acrylic tips. How does ';filling'; work? Details inside...?

How do they fill up the new nail growth?





Are they able to file down the nails a bit? They're getting kinda long and I like to keep them somewhat short.





Does it cost as much as getting a set of tips?





Can the color be removed and repainted?





I'm a newbie, lol, sorry!I bite my nails until they bleed, so I got acrylic tips. How does ';filling'; work? Details inside...?
What they do is either melt off the acrylic overlay with acetone, or they sort of grind it off with their little power drill thing. Then your fake nail/remaining acrylic is ground smooth, and a protective coating is put on your natural nail.





It's essentially the same process as getting them on to start with. And yes, they can cut/file them down, and into what ever shape you like. Sometimes they'll use nail clippers, other times they'll be ground down. Depends on the manicurist.





After that, they smooth out the overlay, and put on the paint.I bite my nails until they bleed, so I got acrylic tips. How does ';filling'; work? Details inside...?
your nails keep growing. they will need to apply the acrylic to the new growth. that is a fill. It should be about 1/2 the price of the full set. But every repair you have will also cost you extra. Which will probably be pretty many if your nails that short underneath. Yes you can take the color off and reapply if you use nonacetone polish remover.
haha they use the same powder stuff that was put over the tips before only they go down further to were the natural nail is showing yes they will file them if they are getting too long it cost less than getting the entire tips if you want different color tips youll have to get themdone all over with new tips
To answer one of your questions she didn't..


it doesn't cost as much! :)


%26amp; they can recolor and repaint it anyway you'd like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment