Saturday, July 31, 2010

How can I make my natural nails healthier after removing my acrilyc nails?

Yes trim them back all the way so when they grow out they are not weak... Remember they buffed them up so they may be thin and may require a few trims. and of course use some of the products that repair nails and make them strong.


They will be lovely within a couple of months.





Never bite them. good luckHow can I make my natural nails healthier after removing my acrilyc nails?
clear coats of polish once a week, to keep them protected while they growHow can I make my natural nails healthier after removing my acrilyc nails?
acrilyc nails aren't very good for your nail when it comes to making it healthy ands tong and stuff





best thing to do if get ';obey'; makes your nail grow faster and stops it from craking and makes your nail shine and everything
have a lot of calcium to make them harder and stronger. and there are clear polishes that you can buy that are made to make your nails healthier

No comments:

Post a Comment