Saturday, July 31, 2010

Where can I find girls with long sharp nails?

I would like to find girls with long sharp nails for some light scratching.


No girls have nails like that in my region where I live. Can anyone tell


me where I can find girls with long sharp nails for light scratching at?





Thanks! Lee.Where can I find girls with long sharp nails?
the cateryWhere can I find girls with long sharp nails?
lol I have long nails, I live in Annapolis. There are a lot of beauty salons around the DC/Baltimore area, so you should come here to get a ';light scratching at.';
Uh, kind of creepy haha but I think you'd have a better chance meeting a girl, get her to like you, and then ask her to grow her nails out.





Or try a nail salon.
grow them yourself?





or go to some bondage place maybe.





wtf worrying about a girls nails is a bit much lol.
weird
lmao, why dont you buy a kat instead? Meow?

No comments:

Post a Comment