Saturday, July 31, 2010

What kind of nails would be best for ONE time only?

I just need to get my nails done for an event coming up... I know gel nails are REALLY hard on your natural nail, I don't know much about acryllic or silk.





What is the safest type of nail to get if i'm only going to be doing it once? I want minimal damage to my natural nails..What kind of nails would be best for ONE time only?
i would get nail tips cuz there easier to come off and there not expensive at all What kind of nails would be best for ONE time only?
Hey, are you going into a salon to get it done or are you trying to do it yourself? If you are going into a salon ask if they can put a temp set on. It will be both less expensive and less damaging to your nails. A temp set is where they put the ';tips'; on your nail as if they were gonna put acrylic nails on and then they just buff out the seam where your nail meets the tip and then apply a thin layer of the gel that goes with the fiber glass or silk nail systems. Then the last step is to paint it. This nails are meant to last only a day or two at the most, after that time they will ';break off'; which will not affect the nail underneath the tip.
I would not say that gels are hard on your natural nail. I have them at the moment and they are very practical. From information over the internet, I have found that most people prefer Gel nails because: they 'do not' affect your natural nail (if taken off with care), they strengthen your nails with the ingredients in the gel, they are odorless and are protected from UV rays.





Acrylic nails are much worse for your nails because they carry bacteria under the nail and this causes nail diseases - sometimes severe. They are also painful when taking them off if done unprofessionally. I know this because my friend found it painful when removing them.





Before I got my Gel nails done a couple of days ago I did alot of research before I got it done. And I found that Gels were the best but they can be quite expensive. Mine cost 拢30.





I suggest Gels then for you because since you already bite your nails the Gels will strengthen them for when they are removed.
Mmh. Well when I want to have my nails done for just one night I go to walmart or Walgreen's and get those nails you can put on yourself. They last about a day ot two. They have them in different types so you can get a french tip or whatever design you like





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
just have the nail shop paint your own nails and really beautiful color.

No comments:

Post a Comment