Saturday, July 31, 2010

What are some things i can soak my nails into to make the grow?

I want my nails to grow so bad. But im not sure what to do. I have stopped biting them, i heard you can soak it in like milk and vinegar..but im not sure if thats true. If you know tell me and if you have more things let me know! Thanks!What are some things i can soak my nails into to make the grow?
If you want your nails to grow fast really quickly, take pre-natal vitamins. They're safe to take even if you're not pregnant. They just have a lot of good vitamins in them and they will make your nails grow super fast. You can buy them at Wal-mart, Target, or any drug store. Trust me...it will work...guaranteed! Plus you will be healthier :)What are some things i can soak my nails into to make the grow?
you can try olive oil rub them into your cuticles they help nails grow
take care of ur pretty nails

No comments:

Post a Comment