Saturday, July 31, 2010

How do i keep the underside of my nails from getting dirty?

I hate having to clean them every night. I'm getting very frustrated!How do i keep the underside of my nails from getting dirty?
well, your two options are


1. cut them


2. keep cleaningHow do i keep the underside of my nails from getting dirty?
Most of the time, dirt collecting under your nails is a result of oils attracting the dirt. Avoid touching your hair, face or other things that are greasy/oily. This will prevent dirt from sticking under your nails.





If you cannot avoid such contact with that, good old soap and water does the trick.
hmm i dont really think there are ways to keep them from not getting dirty,,,


if you wanna have long nails its just part of taking care of them.


i use nailpolish and then u dont see the dirt,, or fake nails...


but other than that its just how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment