Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I get acrylic off my nails without going back to the expensive nail place?

I have NICE real nails and I don't want to yank the acrylic ones off..they ruined my nails to get more money from me and I just want my own nails back HELPHow can I get acrylic off my nails without going back to the expensive nail place?
Acetone....you can find it pure in the beauty supply places....soak in for about 20-30 minutes, you will have to rub a lil, but it will turn to goo...good luckHow can I get acrylic off my nails without going back to the expensive nail place?
Use pure acetone in a glass bowl and put hands in and soak off the acrylic. This process can take about an hour, and sometimes it can take more time if the Asian salon put them on. They use different acrylic. Soak for 10 minutes and then scrape off and repeat.
Another way is HOT water. Soak your hands for a few minutes then peel away!!! But I mean pretty hot water and you have to do this for every couple nails. After you are done apply a clear layer of nail polish for strength.





Good luck.





Sam
Yeah. I [insert correct number here]th the acetone. It will disolve it. Make sure you wash your hands well and put cocoa butter or vaseline on your hands when you're done.
Acetone :)
soak them in acetone nail polish remover
BY SOAKING THEM IN ACETONE!!


I do that ALL the time, if you leave them in there, they will become frail and easy to take off
Acetone babe and an orange pick, it takes forever but you will get them off in the end......dont be too dissapointed in your natural nails, they do get strong again.....Good Luck....xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment