Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What are some good ways to stop biting my nails?

I've had this habit forever, and I REALLY want to stop. Help!What are some good ways to stop biting my nails?
Gosh, I haven't thought about it in a long time!





About 20 years ago I was a ';nail biter';. It was terrible, nails %26amp; cuticles! I thought I was going to chew my fingers down to the knuckles!:) I tried a technique similar to the one described below. I did this a couple of times, and I have never bit my finger nails since. I don't fully know why it worked for me, but it did.





http://www.newhabit.net/images/NAILBITIN鈥?/a>What are some good ways to stop biting my nails?
I have the same problem. What I do is paint my nails using a sheer pink color. So if your nails are short, you and other people won't notice. You know, if you put a bright yellow nail polish on with short nails, it wouldn't look good. So a color similar to your nails will be good. :D That's what I do and now my nails are MUCH longer and look prettier. (:
Try getting a nice manicure that you don't want to mess up .. such as a french manicure ..





then they make this stuff that's like a clear coat nail polish to put on .. but it tastes really bad .. put that on over your newly polished nails .. that way it will give you a quick reminder if you instinctively put a nail to your mouth





you can probably find the nail polish at walgreens
Same here. Nail-Biter since second grade. I painted my nails last night and now I get the worst taste when I put my hand up to bite them. Try it, it's working for me :)
take a microbiology class. worked for me.
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment