Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How often do you have to cut your babies nails?

It seems our babies nails grow like weeds! I cut them every 3 days sometimes 4..or he will cut his little face..anyone else with a baby and fast growing nails? Or is this just a normal thing?How often do you have to cut your babies nails?
my son is 4 months and i have to cut them about as much as you. sometimes every 2 days.


hes also teething and tuggin at his ears and scratchin them up too!


and he scratches me and daddy upHow often do you have to cut your babies nails?
I thought I'd maybe have to trim our daughter's nails once a week...HA...I do them every 2 days and have done that since birth. If I don't, her face will be all scratched up. She's almost 11 months and they still grow like weeds! Toenails are a different story-she can go weeks without needing those trimmed.
I have to clip Johnny's fingernails right around every 3 days.





Wanna know something weird???? I've never cut his toenails. I don't know what's up with his toenails, but they just don't seem to grow. Either that or he's wearing them off crawling, lol
same here. i do it a couple times a week. i have a hard time trimming them all in one sitting too. she wiggles way too much. once i accidently clipped a chunk of her skin out so now I do it slower and more carefully, which means i can only do a few fingers in one sitting.
yeah, don't worry honey. It's very common, my baby girl (11 months) has lovely long nails at the moment because my husband is in charge for a few weeks whilst i'm at work. When I am with her, i'm always picking at them!! :o)
yeah! i wish my nails grew that fast!! I do it about once a week, though I should do it more, but I hate doing it and she doesnt sit still, making it ver hard
Same as you, every few days. They do grow awfully fast, but I only have to clip her toenails about once a month.
I have to do it about once a week. I learned this the hard way after seeing him with a huge scratch on his forehead.
I cut them every week or so but YES, they grow long very quickly!!





I wish mine grew that fast =]





God bless
a couple times a week



i cut his nail every other day.. they do grow super fast..it's all that milk they drink.lol
idk..my boyfriends mom ends up doing it for me..and im glad for that because i dont like doing it.
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment