Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nails?????????????????????????

I keep biting my nails! How can i stop?? plz help!Nails?????????????????????????
you can try nail polish...or acrlyic nails. also maybe try to substitute it with something else like gum chewing.... my friend is keeps biting her nails and she is a smoker so if your a smoker try to quit cause smoking gives you nervous habits. i once was a nail bitier and i bit my names but not bad and how i did it was i told my self not to bite for whole week after the week it got easier to stop now i have beautifual nails and i may bite them to try to keep them down








i hope that helps plus u can go to webmd.com they probably have something there tooNails?????????????????????????
There is some nail polish that isnt suposed to tast to great. try that or put sock or your hands or make sure you always have hand sanitizer on your hands 'cause that doent taste the greatest.
I have the same problem. My wife hates it.





I try to keep my nails filed smooth so that I'm lees inclined to seek funky flaky bits to nibble at.
Get ur nails done and get them done like very very pretty that u will just love ur nails and u would not want to bite them because they are so pretty and u dont want to ruin them!

No comments:

Post a Comment