Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I make my nails grow faster?

Long story short, I'm going to go see my boyfriend next week. He wants me to get a manicure so my nails look nice for a wedding we're attending together. The thing is that he doesn't want me to cut them but a lot of them look absolutely horrible. Is there any way I could make them grow about an eighth to a quarter of an inch within the next week? Thanks for helping!!How can I make my nails grow faster?
the only thing I can tell you is get some jello and mix it but don't jell it drink it while its warm or just go to a nail salon and have the put some acrylic nails onHow can I make my nails grow faster?
You might try some Knox gelatin. You mix it in water and drink it. I don't know if it will speed up the nail growth enough, but it will help and make them stronger so they don't break as easy.
they have those quick growing nail polishes that work pretty good and there is also creme too that you can use i just dont know the name of it srry
get that clear nail polish for fast nail growth. im pretty sure it will be enough

No comments:

Post a Comment