Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best way to stop biting your nails?

i have bitten my nails for like my whole life and i want to stop but i need help, and please no dumb answers like wearing gloves or something, please give me a practical answer!What is the best way to stop biting your nails?
I have bitten my nails for my whole life---about 23 years now... I bit them really bad...until they bled, down to the white moon-looking thing. I've tried everything--including those nail polishes(they dint work). I found this product on-line called ';Control-It';...it is the ONLY thing that I am completely disgusted by.





http://www.stopbitingnails.com/





It tastes HORRIBLE!!! It was about $20 for about a months supply----but it lasts WELL over a month(I've been using it for about 5 months now). It comes in this little 1/4 oz. container...it looks small...but it goes a LONG way. It is like a balm-typed cream--that you just dab on your nails. It is the only thing that has helped!





My nails look amazing! After your nails start to heal, you'll notice that the skin below your cuticle is starting to get little peels--its natural..it's the skin repairing it self! It works so well. I also got one of those 7-way nail buffers which helped with making the nails look decent, because as your nails grow they are going to be jagged looking-trust me--this stuff works!What is the best way to stop biting your nails?
ok like 1 week ago I was a big nail biter and nothing wouldnt stop me .


ok and I set myself a goal to buy a bog if I dont bite them if you dont see a progress the first week than you cheated .


Put nail-polish in the mean time. I used this spanish clear polish that makes you nails grow quickly


Goodluck
Just stop cold turkey. That's what I did. Well, not completely. Since I don't like using a file, I still bite them as a means to control their length. However, I don't bite them to the point where they bleed like I used to. Hey, it wasn't that hard to do...
Put nail polish on your nails and every time you bite your nails, it will taste gross and eventually you'll stop.
eathier buy nailpolish like this (its for nail biters!)


http://www.cachebeauty.com/supernail_bit鈥?/a>


or u could dip ur fingers in some nail polish remover so that if u put ur fingers in ur mouth...... it would taste bad and then u wouldnt bite ur nails
Use spray hot sauce on your finger tips and dry them off though so it doesn't get everywhere. Your fingers will taste like hot sauce when you try to bite them. Thats what my dad did fo my little brother.
They are this stuff you put on your nails and when you go to bite them it tastes really bad.
get a manicure with designs (should probly be expensive) so then you wont want to ruin the nail polish bc it will look bad
Get no-bite its like nail polish but tastes horrible
put your hands in your pockets
go to your dentist and get him/her to take out all your teeth lol
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment