Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you make your nails grow faster?

I pulled my acrylic nail off of my pinky and it ripped off my real nail and it started to bleed and it really hurts, like half of it is still on so what can I put on it to make the rest of it grow faster?How do you make your nails grow faster?
Jell-O strengthens bones overtime, due to the calcium. So, since our nails are a portion of our skeletal system, Jell-O will definitely help to grow your nail back naturally and ';healthily';. (:





Contact me: akhsbears95@yahoo.comHow do you make your nails grow faster?
dont bother it. just let it grow naturally. If u put chemicals or do anything to it to make it grow faster it ill hurt super bad, and be bad for the actual nail!





Blondie! %26lt;3
put a protective coat of nail polish over it

No comments:

Post a Comment