Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Do I Stop Her From Biting Her Nails?

My Girlfriend has a bad habit of biting her nails. I tell her to try to get her mind off of it by sitting on her hands, keeping her hands busy, and a lot of other lil ways. One of her excuses for doin it is that she's hungry but then again she does it when she's nervous, when she's watching a movie, when she's bored, and even when she's eating which defeats the purpose of her saying that she only does it when she's hungry. I've tried my best and nothing seems to work. It's a bad habit that she needs to stop. Can anyone help me?? Any kind of products out there for this and if so, where can I find them?How Do I Stop Her From Biting Her Nails?
i used to bite my nails terribly when i was a kid. so my mom bought this nail polish that tastes like cayenne peppers. it's SOOOO spicey! whenever i'd put a finger in my mouth, it would start to burn like crazy. that got me to stop REAL quick! try looking at Sally Beauty Supply. GOOD LUCK!How Do I Stop Her From Biting Her Nails?
bite your nails then spit them at her
when i bit my nails its cause I'm bored. i only do it at home and not in public or at school cause i know better. so find something to do or i just chew gum.
I've heard of this nail polish like thing that tastes horrible, and is made especially for people who wish to stop thumb-sucking or biting their nails. This website may help:


http://www.stopbitingnails.com/?gclid=CK鈥?/a>
Handcuffs would work, so would a gag. Try both and maybe she'll be too busy to bite her nails, otherwise call me and I'll keep her busy!!!!!!
paint her nails. she might not try to bite off the nail polish because it tastes bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment