Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What us the best blown in insulation to use, I knwo there is one that pops nails out of drywall?

But do not recall what type it is. Thanks in advanceWhat us the best blown in insulation to use, I knwo there is one that pops nails out of drywall?
Blown in where? Attic? Ive never heard of nail pops from insulation.You need to be more specific please.What us the best blown in insulation to use, I knwo there is one that pops nails out of drywall?
You must be talking about foam insulation in a wall. I wouldn't do that, because you can't control the expansion. I used Boracel, a chopped up paper with boron to make it fireproof about 30 years ago in Indiana. They call it cellulose now. It may swell if it is wet. Vermiculite (expanded mica 0 is expensive, but won't swell and mice don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment