Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I vent a room while doing artificial nails without harming my kids with the acrylic fumes?

Its too cold outside to open a window. Im a stay at home mom and I love doing my own nails and been putting it off for the longest time for fear of my kids inhaling the fumes of the acrylic. Can it harm them first of all? I myself dont like the smell of it but I can handle it better than they can. I cant go to a salon and get them done because I dont have anyone to babysit and its cheaper and more enjoyable to do them myself anyway. I have central h%26amp;a, not like that matters, and ceiling fans. Will it hurt them? They are 22 mo and 7 mo old. Thanks.How can I vent a room while doing artificial nails without harming my kids with the acrylic fumes?
You MUST master the art of having them nap at the same time! It took me a while, and I now pass that wisdom along to you...grasshopper.How can I vent a room while doing artificial nails without harming my kids with the acrylic fumes?
Go to a Hydroponic gardening store, they sell this vent/blower like a giant vaccume, it's attached to a hose like the one from your dryer to the outside vent and you can just make like a cat door and attach the hose so it blows outside. (this hose can be as long as you need it) you might be able to get one at a OSH or maybe a hardware store. I'm not sure. but it's more efficent than just using an osscilating fan. Yes the noxious fumes can be harmfull if subjected frequently... in a closed room, is it possible to have them in a seperate room when you're doing them? like have them watch a movie ? If you only do a fill or two every ten days to two weeks, I wouldn't trip too hard. What about those women who bring their kids in to the chop-shops and have them there sitting on their laps. They should worry.


Good luck. - A

No comments:

Post a Comment