Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im a guy and i want to get my nails done professionally at a beauty salon. I want a set of acrylic fingernails

I do get pedicures once a month but i have recently been thinking about getting a full set of fingernails. I get my pedicures at the first of each month. I had my last pedicure on sunday and im wearing red nail polish on my toes. Is this weird that i want to have acrylic fingernails?Im a guy and i want to get my nails done professionally at a beauty salon. I want a set of acrylic fingernails
Not really. I have a lot of musician friends that regularly get their nails professionally done. You're just ahead of the curve, others will be doing the same in a few years. Who would have thought 20 years ago that guys would be wearing earrings, talking on phones or styling their hair the way they do now?





Feel free to look and feel as fabulous as you wanna!!! =]Im a guy and i want to get my nails done professionally at a beauty salon. I want a set of acrylic fingernails
Yes it is wierd. Those are for girls.
Lol! If you want to get acrilycs, hey by all means go and get 'em! Im not one to judge... Honestly though, if i were a girl at the salon and i saw you come in and ask for acrilycs, i would think you were a bit off. But, you know what, i would eventually get over it. The decision is all yours. If you want your nails to look pretty, and want them all done, even hardcore girlie acrilycs, go and do it! Dont give a freakin rats butt about what peaople are going to think or say! You are your own person... go and fulfill your most wildest dreams!
Dude! That stuff is for girls.
um, some what yes,


but i think i'd be kind of sexy :D
It's certainly not mainstream for guys to wear their nails long and painted, but hey, you can do what you want - it's a free world!


I know a number of guys that do this regularly. There are even many forums and discussions online about it (just try searching on any combination of the words ';men, guys, painted, nails, polish, nail';. I've even had my toenails painted on occasion (once by my g/f!) and it looks pretty decent if you're careful what color you use (brown, gray, silver, maybe blue or maroon).


I'm not sure why you would want to wear your nails painted. Most gals are not going to be real crazy about it. There are a few open-minded people that will not mind, you may even get a few compliments, but you'll have to endure the looks and negative comments from many others.


My advice if you just want to see how it feels is to go ahead and try it. Most salons will not care as long as you pay them (and don't forget to tip!). Wearing you fingernails long and brightly painted will probably not get you many job offers.
No, it's not that weird. I've heard of guys wanting to get weirder things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment