Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What is the longest you have ever had your nails?

Was it hard to function with long fingernails?What is the longest you have ever had your nails?
My wife has her nails 1/2 inch past the tip and has absolutely no problems with them. She can type faster and do more things with them than without. 99.0% of women who make negative comments about long nails have really never had them or didn't take the time to get used to them.What is the longest you have ever had your nails?
naturally I have had them a 1/4 inch from the skin line (i don't know the real name for that part of my finger;when they start to appear white)





i start to think they are too long when i start hurting myself with them ( on accident) , i have even drawn blood from myself before.





my other functions is good (even enhanced), but there are side effects :)
I've had mine pretty long before. Maybe... 3/4 of an inch? I have small hands so that may not sound like much. But it does get hard to function. I finally cut them when I get sick of them sliding all over the keys on the keyboard.
I always have to keep mine short. I have to because I play piano.For piano, I have to keep my nails short, or I will have to pay 1 dollar. I wish I could at least have it to 1 centimeter.
Like half a centimeter above my finger and no it wasn't hard I know a woman who TYPES for a living and has like 3 inch long finger nails!!!
like 4 mm long haha





they tear off really easily :(
not very





yes thats y i cut em

No comments:

Post a Comment