Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nails....?

ok say you were in school and a sub comes in. what would you honestly about here nails?





http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/…Nails....?
I'd ask her how she does normal tasks I generally take for granted, like typingNails....?
ewwwww.


i never got why people make them hat long. There not comfortable and not cute.


I saw this one lady on the news who grew her toenails that long too. Her husband told her to cut them or divorce me and choose the divorce.


people r really stupid sometimes...
i think that if someone came into my school with them nails i would probally just stare at them as seriously anyone who gets them time of nails is thriving for attension. ha ha imagine trying to go to the loo. just wouldnt work :P
i dont think they would let her be a sub...





ugh your q makes me want sub way lol
i'd stay away


and talk about her behind her back saying she is crazy and has ugly nails


:D
lol umm wow. I would hope she didn't get near me so they wouldn't touch me!
freaky...
scared
OMG!!! I would be totally and completly freaked out!!!!!!!
I probably just couldn't stop staring at them
i wuld run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahgahaha
Gossip about her lmao
whoah . that is kinda freaky .. nobody has nails that long x]
in my head i would be saying..kill yourself haha thats...different.
scared out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment