Saturday, August 21, 2010

Nails........?

How can I possibly break my nail biting habits. besides put nail polish or getting fake nails. and if you're going to say sumthing like... stick them in poop or put sumthin smelly on them, or chop you're fingers off, you might as well forget about answering! but anywayz, I am getting my nails done the day before school, but how can I stop biting my nails until then, and after I get my nails taken off. and how should you normally have your fake nails on?Nails........?
i get acrylic nails done every two weeks and wear them for a year.





you could try distracting yourself and keeping your hands busy ( like take up scrapbooking or something. you could try putting vinegar on your nails to make them taste bad.





its a matter of willpower. if you want to stop biting them, then just tell yourself to stop biting them.





you could also try wearing scented lotion on your hands, it smells good but doesnt taste pretty- and lotion is good for your nails.





just my personal opinion. hope this helps.Nails........?
getting acricillics is a good idea i luv my acrillics and when u pay fromt hem it makes u stop bitting them i know its werid my acricials make me right neater


good luck

Report Abuse



You could place a rubber band around your wrist. everytime your're about to bite your nails, pull back the rubber band and release.


You'll soon get rid of the habit because of pain.

Report Abuse



Vinager tastes good! Sry, its not random, its part of the best answer

Report Abuse



just think about how stupid you look biting them and how you need to grow up and stop the ridiculous habit.
You can buy a clear nail polish at ';Sally's'; that taste bitter. Worked for my little one.
With your talk about putting poop or something smelly on them, do I take it that you've tried the nasty tasting/smelling products you can paint on your nails to stop you biting?





You can get a few different things to paint on, made to taste bad so you stop biting. Just make sure you don't rub it in your eyes.





Get your friends to tell you to stop biting if they see you doing it, it's a habit you don't even realise you've got. You've got to get people to remind you you're doing it, and to stop.





Wrap your nails in strapping tape perhaps? So you can't get to them.





if you get fake nails, don't be tempted to bite them off or rip them off yourself cause that'll really hurt your own nails.





Fake nails, if they have to file your own nail to make sure they stick on, ie acrylic or gels, are bad for your nails, usually leaves them weak and thin.
instead of biting your nails chew gum it helps for me.. OH fake nails get them done professionally getting the kiddie ones from the store is bad for ya ..it messes up your cuticles
wel honestly I use to be like that, but I used to bite my nails out of boredom..And one day i figure it out that I shouldn't it be doing it because I am becoming a young adult and it's embarassing if people ever looked at your hands and notice your unhealthy nails. It all depends on your determination.. And now that I left my nails grow, wow, I lovee themm too much to not bite them, everyone always tells me how pretty my nails are and if they're fake..but sorry there's nothing u can do, all you can do is have determination and willpower. You have to stop yourself...





I say you should have your fake nails on for 2 weeks, but if they become ruin or messed up you just have to take them off..and honestly I know EVERRONE gets fake nails, but don't try to take care of your own..you can work your hand easier with your real nails, and you eventually learn to stop biting them..and putting fake nails on ruins your real nails too much..








--hoped i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment