Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why are my nails so dry, small and rough? How to make them look bigger?

My nails are really ugly. They are so small and I don't have the ';moon';. My thumbs looks like toes and near the cuticle area it's so dry and rough and have so much excess cuticle. They come back everytime I get rid of them and really tiring me. My white tips are also not straight. They are like crooked. I really want to have those nice big nails. However I don't want an artificial ones. Can someone help me on how to make them at least moist and appear bigger? Thank you.Why are my nails so dry, small and rough? How to make them look bigger?
You may have a fungal infection at the nail bed, if you can't afford to go to your doctor the pop into your local chemist and ask his/her opinion. Then you can start from there. A very small number of the population have genetic/hereditary stubbing of the fingers usually the thumb. Without actually seeing your nails it is hard to say. If it is fungal then get that treated, once clear you can look at your lifestyle and dietary needs, your doctor may need to do some blood tests, and get you to see a Dietitian.


Care of the nails can only be started after you get the underlying cause fixed. Why are my nails so dry, small and rough? How to make them look bigger?
Well it sounds like you need more calcium. Calcium supplies the nails with strength and prevents them from becoming dry. Green vegetables, daily supplements, dairy products will bring up your Calcium. And don't bite your nails.
Take Solgar gelatin capsules 2 daily, eat yogurts, drink milk, and take calcium supplements and get Tips nailpolish at QVC and use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment