Saturday, August 21, 2010

What are some ways to break a biting nails habit?

I cant stop. Please help me.What are some ways to break a biting nails habit?
Try using Bitter Apple spray. That is what I used to keep my cat from chewing on my house plants and it worked. It is not harmful just has a bitter taste. Good luck!!What are some ways to break a biting nails habit?
Here's how you stop biting your nails..


You go on-line and search out all the diseases and germs we carry everyday on our nails, especially under our nails.


There must be thousands. It will hopefully make you sick enough you'll want to stop biting your nails.


If that does not work try putting something on your nails that you just can not stand the taste of. For me it would be HOT Sauce..


Good Luck
there is stuff you can put on your nails that tastes nasty. look in the nail polish section. it works because it's horrid tasting!





g'luck
everytime you do it put ice where the sun don't shine
Well, I tried chewing gum whenever I needed something in my mouth but that only gave me a head ache. What I do now is put clear nail polish on my nails and when I feel the need to bite them, I just peel off the polish. I know it sounds gross but eventually you'll get used to not biting them and they will look awesome!!!
There are clear nail polishes that taste REALLY bad when you like bite on it or w.e. It will help. Just go to a drug store and ya it'll be in there, just ask someone. Hope it helps :]
Well I was always biting my nails so I went and got false nails put on and they are so hard that I never think about biting..
I think about everything I touch and everyone else who touched it before me! That in itself is enough to gross me out, let alone putting my nails in my mouth! Think about it! You wipe with your hands, you nose pick with your hands, other people do these things maybe they don't wash their hands....Just something to think about!
I just stopped recently after about 20 years of biting my nails because I now have a chipped and worn away part of my front tooth because if it. Seriously. It took me awhile to figure out why the bottom of my tooth was wearing away. Constantly thinking of the nasty germs on my hands helped too. Nail polish helped when I used it but I hate nail polish so it was difficult to remember to put it on all the time. It's mostly just will power but if you can get through a week or 2 of not biting, it gets easier. Try chewing on toothpicks. It might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment