Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do you make your nails grow faster?

How can I make my nails grow faster?How do you make your nails grow faster?
girls should really take good care of their hands, and nails are part of your hands and u should really take good care of them...


the best way to keep ur hands soft is put a cream before going to bed ... and for ur nails (after puttin' the cream ) apply some olive oil on ur nails ( do that every night before u sleep). i really believe using natural things is better than using the chemical things....





Good Luck!!!How do you make your nails grow faster?
Milk. Drink it. Lot's of it, and cover your nails with a coat of clear nail polish. Eat healthy!

Report Abuse



uhhhh yeah do what they said :)
try washing the dishes magically that worked some how
buy some nail strengthening solution @ walmart
Use maybelline express massage. It really works. I started using it for stronger nails but now I'm tired of cutting my nails so often.
i push back my cuticles and cut off that cuticle.


I take a multivitamin everyday.


they are longer %26amp; stronger than ever.


My nails have grown really long in just 2weeks.
Apply some Nail bite no more on your fingernails..Its like a gloss that will keep them strong..and stop you from biting them if you do..It worked for me..It used to hardly have fingernails at all.
Water will damage them. You can not get vitamins into them. nails are DEAD like your hair. Take care of the nail bed it is where the nails come from. Tapping your nails may stimulate the nail bed to make them grow more and maybe thicker. Your body should react to the stimulus and start making the nails harder, longer to compensate
Paint your fingernails... I know it sounds weird but it really works. If you don't like colorful nailpolish clear works just as well.
This might sound strange, but DO THE DISHES! I am so serious, whether its doing the dishes, or washing your hands, or swimming a lot, the water has a huge effect on your nails! I am so serious, this has had SUCH an effect on me! Good Luck!
Hi, the best thing to do is use a hand and nail cream, and if you use nail varnish use moisturising nail varnish remover. Also my be increasing you calcium, will help you nails to grow. I have no trouble with my nails growing they start growing back as soon as i cut them and within 2 weeks they are back to being long again. If you dont like milk or cheese, try taking calcim suppliments. Also move your hands more, you will find that the hand you use more the nails will grow quicker on your hand. So if you use both hands they may grow quicker.
I use a product called LA Girl Calcium nail grower, I bought it at sally beauty supply. It works great and I had the worse nails ever. Also there is nailtiques brand but thats quite expensive but it works. Take some hair/skin/nail vitamins and those help too.
Lots of vitamin C.
take prenatal vitamins
Use a clear polish which is for strong and long nails...really works.
  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment